TEACHING PASTOR ROLE
Seed Church is accepting applications for our new teaching pastor. The Teaching Pastor supports the vision of the church in providing quality Biblical teaching and training as well as oversight of the Biblical education at Seed. In addition, the Teaching Pastor will work to help coach and train up the elders as they mutually work to guide the direction and vision of the church.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, please look over the Teaching Pastor Job Description below as well as the Seed Church Profile to better understand who Seed is. In addition, we encourage you to browse our website and listen to our sermons.
To apply please submit the following to our elders (email@example.com) for our consideration and we will get back to you in a timely fashion:
- Cover Letter – Tell us a little about yourself, why you are interested in this role, and what you believe makes you a good fit for this role
- Sermon Examples – Please include a link to 2-3 sermon examples that you have recently preached
- Optional: Photo of you & your family or any other documents you might have already written that tell us about you, your philosophies of ministry, or your doctrinal beliefs.
In addition to the above we ask that you would submit answers to the following questions for us to help us better know you:
- What are your greatest joys? What are your greatest struggles and temptations?
- Who is Jesus to you? How do you live your life as a result of your belief of who Jesus is?
- What are the last five books you read? What is the most helpful book you read in the past year?
- What is the gospel?
- What form of church government and leadership are you committed to? Why?
- What core beliefs govern what you do when you preach God’s Word? OR What is your philosophy of preaching?
TEACHING PASTOR JOB DESCRIPTION & SEED CHURCH PROFILE